Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Payroll and Benefits Supervisor to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will manage benefits and process payroll for all European and APAC entities. You will report to the Director of Total Rewards.
Does This Describe You:
You're not afraid to get things done on your own but are a people person!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Process monthly payrolls for 8+ countries in Europe and APAC
- Ensure that all employee changes are captured and reported correctly to payroll vendors
- Handle year-end reporting and audit requirements for each payroll
- Manage benefit enrollments for European employees, per each country's scheme
- Communicate with benefit providers to manage enrollments, changes, and terminations of cover
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding benefit cover
- Organize wellness events at local offices
- Experience managing payrolls in multiple countries
- Experience administering UK medical, dental and pension benefits
- Excellent spreadsheet skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.