Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Director to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We're looking for a senior level person to come in and help us build our programs supporting our Partner Success team. You will report to the VP of Partner Success and work collaboratively with global Success, Training, and Services leadership teams focusing on advancing the strategic thinking of the organization. We're looking for an experienced person to support our fast-growing team to ensure we're prepared for the future and taking advantage of the technology in the Success and Services delivery field. This is a diverse role with a high level of influence defining and implementing programs that allow Datto to achieve renewal and great adoption while creating successful MSPs. You will work with engineering and product team to ensure that the metrics are providing guidance and awareness of the important attributes of our customer experience. This is a hands-on role, and you need significant experience designing and rolling out process, infrastructure, and success plays. You will start as an individual contributor, but it is likely we will build a small team under this leader in the future. You will guide the monthly reporting and quarterly analysis. Lastly, you will help instill a service culture that inspires a high level of both employee and Partner satisfaction supporting the vision of Datto as a whole.
Does This Describe You:
You're creative with a problem with know how to speak to your audience.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Use Customer Data to build customer intimacy and to inform all aspects of our decision making, operating processes, and strategic direction
- Establish and communicate data centered insights into how customers are using our products and achieving value
- Determine and refine reports and dashboards to track leading indicators of renewals, adoption, expansions, and potential customer advocates
- Prepare reports and analytics for the Customer Success team, Finance, Exec Staff, and BOD
- Help develop all Customer and Partner Success processes including staffing and compensation plans
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success functional leaders to map out the full customer journey to guide results/value, optimal adoption, and customer satisfaction
- Design, roll-out, and monitor product adoption programs to help customers accelerate their usage of the Datto
- Create processes for effective partner advocacy projects including case studies, client logo usage, and sales references
- Help build our strategy around customer segmentation, engagement models, and one too many programs to improve our resources for customer success, retention, and expansions
- Update our services catalog to ensure that we're meeting the evolving needs of our customer base
- Support and work with the CIO on all Customer Success infrastructure, (Gainsight/Totango, Salesforce, ZenDesk) bringing together processes and systems in a customer-focused way to empower Partner Success staff and customers
- Work collaboratively with the global Success leadership team to support their OKRs
- Guide product improvements and usability, improving essential measurements through projects with the products and engineering teams
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Be current with industry trends and help guide Success through the use of new tools
- At least ten years of technical services Leadership in an energized, growing environment with 3 or more years of experience defining and implementing cross-functional processes and systems for a SaaS Partner Success organization
- Experience assessing, creating, and implementing strategies and procedures for a Success and Services function
- History of creating change and incredible customer experience
- Significant hands-on experience working and building in Salesforce.com or Gainsight/Totango
- Experience with data analysis knowledge of Tableau, and SQL database
- Experience translating strategic goals into plans and actionable projects
- Understanding of customer journey mapping and experience developing customer health metrics
- Insight on how to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or better. Preference for computer science or related degrees
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.