Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
As a Marketing Automation Manager at Datto, you will use your passion for marketing technologies to oversee the marketing technology stack and support the development and optimization of marketing campaigns. This position is great for someone who has killer analytical skills but loves working with others. You will work closely with our sales team to make sure initiatives are aligned so being a team player and having amazing interpersonal skills is key for success. Tap into your talents using reports and analytics to drill down and measure the performance of marketing efforts, while contributing to the team in an open, collaborative environment. You will report to the Senior Marketing Operations Manager.
Does This Describe You:
You're a creative problem solver who can collaborate and strategize.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage marketing technology stack including data flow, permissions, and bugs across systems
- Work with a large variety of technologies, data and service vendors
- Implement, troubleshoot, and QA the processes, metrics, infrastructure, and technology to improve our marketing programs
- Strategic owner of lead routing, lead qualification, lead scoring, record deduplication, data integrity
- Help evaluate new marketing technologies, adding and/or consolidating vendors
- Ensure process and solutions are well documented to ensure data consistency, transparency with internal partners, the integrity of the CRM data, and a positive customer experience
- A BA or BS degree in marketing, business or related field
- 2-4 years of hands-on marketing automation, demand generation execution in marketing operations/analytics
- Experience in Marketo best practices related to lead routing, hygiene, scoring, segmentation, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel, Tableau
- Talent for synthesizing complex ideas and communicating them in a way others can easily understand
- An analytical mind and an eye for detail, so nothing falls through the cracks
- A calculated risk taker with a problem-solving attitude — must have a desire to challenge the status quo
- Marketo Certified Expert
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.