Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a “” to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will manage and motivate a Sales Development Representative (SDR) Team of 10+ employees for North America. The SDR Team is a high volume outbound sales prospecting group, and the Manager drives consistent, high-quality results. This team is a part of a segmented sales process, working in tandem with multiple business units is crucial. You can't be afraid to get on the phone and lead by example. You will report to the Manager of Sales Development.
Does This Describe You:
You are operations minded and believe in leading by example.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Increase efficiencies through sales enablement tools
- Push key performance metrics including executing on marketing campaigns, outbound calls, essential conversion rates, etc.
- Train and lead a team in a specific portion of the sales cycle that includes initial outreach by diligently prospecting into target accounts and effectively following up on cold/marketing generated sales leads
- Experience using CRM (Salesforce) to ensure activities are documented properly and SLA is met
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Create accurate forecasts to project quarterly and yearly team results properly
- Open to work variable hours (8am - 5pm | 9am – 6pm | 10am – 7pm) EST
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; able to inspire and foster the right behaviors in others by leading by example
- 5+ years of experience in a technology or software sales role
- 3-5 years of sales management or leadership experience
- Experience managing teams selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or Resellers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and comfort level with leading a defined sales process
- Experience driving minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time
- Experience training and leading consultative sales approach
- Experience in the Cloud, SaaS, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery space
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.