Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Accounting Intern to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Sr. Manager of Technical Accounting.
Does This Describe You:
You're a team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Assist and support accounts payable and/or receivable
- Process expense reports
- Account reconciliation
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Assist with audits
- Data entry
- A current college student in pursuit of a four-year Accounting degree
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of accounting functions with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Acute attention to detail
- Experience handling multiple projects and meeting deadlines
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.