Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a QA Engineering Intern to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Does This Describe You:
You're a problem solver!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Write test scripts to ensure code quality/functionality
- Develop internal QA testing tools
- Partner with QA team members to thoroughly test all portions of product UI, internal and external reporting and alerting, advanced product features as well as command-line capabilities
- Pursing B.S. Computer Science or related field (or 0-2 years of industry experience)
- Basic working knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Passion for finding problems with software
- Enthusiasm for efficiency through automated processes
- Experience with Selenium Python Bindings (preferred, this is not a Selenium IDE position)
- Experience with SCM; specifically Github (link to Github/BitBucket profile encouraged)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.