Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an IT Support Intern to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We’re looking for someone that is passionate about helping our employees around the world work with technology in the most efficient way possible. You’ll play an essential role in our fast-moving IT team, focused on providing on-site and remote technical support to Datto employees. You will be a first point of contact for end-user support, and enjoy communicating with people at varying levels of technical experience. You will find yourself supporting SaaS apps, desktop operating systems and software, provisioning/de-provisioning accounts and hardware, inventory management, resolving printer issues, or any number of other technology-related issues. You will report to the Internal Systems Manager.
Does This Describe You:
You love working with people and do well in an energized environment.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Provide end-user support, acting as a point of contact for technical issues and escalating as necessary
- Support and manage corporate systems and services that are used by our global workforce
- Support IT policies and standards in a fast-growing company, delivering on IT Service Level Agreements
- Work closely across multiple departments on IT-related initiatives
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of systems and process in our internal knowledge base
- Provide graceful reaction to high-priority requests with little or no notice, providing clear documentation and follow-through
- Support and assist employees with AV technology, both onsite and remote
- You are a self-starter that has a passion for technology, pride in your work, and possess a combination of customer service and technical skills to achieve a secure, reliable work environment
- You’ll need to be comfortable with working and communicating with a globally distributed team
- Experience supporting desktop troubleshooting on macOS and Windows, supporting various line of business applications
- Experience supporting common SaaS Applications including G Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive)
- Experience balancing competing priorities and can work alone or as a teammate, using all available resources to solve complex challenges
- Comfortable managing time constraints, SLAs and service quality
- You learn new technologies quickly and by yourself
- Undergraduate Junior (graduating within the next year)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.