Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Account Executive to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Sales Director for the UK.
Does This Describe You:
You're passionate, fun and have the entrepreneurial flair to build your own client base from scratch.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Arrange and lead meetings with customers
- Manage commercial and technical engagement
- Explore technical requirements and present the benefits of solutions to business objectives
- Apply Datto's framework to lead with a consultative approach
- Demonstrate an applied understanding of Datto sell to products
- Build an internal network with technical and overlay teams and an external network with partners
- Maintain accurate pipeline and apply business analysis using tools available
- Embrace a commission centric role, judged by performance against target
- Develop C-Level engagement confidence and capability
- Take advantage of mentoring and management progression opportunities if of interest
- Previous sales experience in the relevant technological area
- Self-starter, quick learner and highly organised
- Keen to learn about new and emerging technologies
- Clear and persuasive communicator
- High level of interpersonal skills that allow you to build rapport with potential new clients as well as strong relationships internally
- Graduate Education
- 2-3 years of experience selling SaaS solution in the IT/MSP Marketplace
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.