Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position performs an essential role working closely with Managers and employee groups to align the business with the people's needs and is instrumental in fostering the culture, values, and employee engagement. You will be a trusted partner and consultant to management on human resource-related issues but also serve as an employee advocate and change agent. You must also contribute in reaching resolutions and strategy of each appropriate management team and understand the financial and business goals of the group. You will show a combination of strategic skills and also a willingness to be tactical and hands-on. Reporting to the Senior HRBP, you will be based in Richmond, UK but may travel to other UK offices plus international/regional human resource responsibilities.
Does This Describe You:
You are enthusiastic, a relationship builder, and a team player!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Consult with line management, providing coaching, HR guidance and Employee Relations advice
- Manage employee engagement, offer creative solutions and support for talent management, performance management, and career development
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies
- Manage and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conduct objective investigations and minimise legal exposure
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to the daily management of employees in all countries, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Collaborate with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers
- Provide guidance and input on organizational design, department restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Identify developmental training needs for teams and individual executive coaching needs
- Be a leader for diversity and inclusion programs and required reporting, e.g. gender gap, ethnicity, and demographics
- Provide input for wellness and awareness programs and other important employee programs
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follow up to ensure training goals are met
- Partner with the Business Leaders to shape leadership development and workforce retention plans that support a diverse bench of talent
- Partner with HR colleagues in the Recruitment, Benefits, Compensation, and HRIS teams to promote effective communication to employees and ensure that workforce requirements are met
- Competencies: Business Acumen, Communication, Leadership, Presentation skills, Consultation, Collaboration, Ethical Practice, Global and Cultural Awareness, HR Expertise, Relationship Management, Emotional Intelligence, Methodical Reporting Skills
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations where applicable, diversity, performance management, and country, federal and state respective employment laws and culture
- Experience working in a technology environment is essential
- Additional language skills and international HR experience
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.