Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that enable and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Team Lead.
Does This Describe You:
You love reaching out to new people, are good at asking questions, and are sparkling and energizing in contact.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Responsible for growing their team’s number of new business closed by pro-actively generating new qualified leads
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads
- Conduct outbound prospecting calls
- Research and document relevant contact information for existing leads/keeping contact information updated
- Utilize the CRM to ensure activities are correctly documented, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Excellent telephone manner
- Passion for Technology
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Resourceful and creative in solving problems
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Experience with using SalesForce would be an advantage
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time goals
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and mid-market focused MSP’s and/or Resellers is beneficial but not essential
- Must be organised and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Strong computer knowledge required
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a quota-driven environment
- Exceptional cold-call prospecting using consultative phone skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, inspire, project confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.