Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Manager of Sales Development.
Does This Describe You:
You're a team player and achievement-focused!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Grow your team’s number of new business closed by generating new qualified leads
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads
- Conduct outbound prospecting calls
- Research and document relevant contact information for existing leads/keeping contact information updated
- Utilize the CRM to ensure activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Exceptional cold-call prospecting using consultative phone skills, including the ability to inspire, project confidence, influence, overcome objections and remain resilient throughout
- A minimum of 1 year of sales experience in an SDR role or similar sales role
- Excellent telephone manner including follow-up skills
- Passion for Technology
- Can work on initiative and as a teammate
- Resourceful and creative solving problems
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- Experience with working to targets and within time constraints
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time goals
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and mid-market focused MSP’s and/or resellers
- Experience with using Salesforce
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.