Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sales Director to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Datto is looking to recruit a Sales Director to join our team in Munich to ensure our Sales Team is engaged and high performing and more importantly, to promote the Datto brand in the DACH region by ensuring reselling Partner Acquisition is in line with Strategic initiatives. You will be responsible to attain monthly/quarterly/yearly revenue targets for direct and indirect channels, and manage the sales operations in our DACH region whilst promoting a performance based, metric driven culture for success. You will also manage relationships with reselling partners throughout the DACH region, working with the sales executives to manage key partner accounts and grow the Datto business. You will report to the Managing Director of EMEA.
Does This Describe You:
You lead by example and are a team player!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Lead the development, execution, evaluation and refinement of our sales strategy, sales processes, and workflow to ensure the delivery of maximum partner value and revenue growth targets
- Perform an essential role within the EMEA Sales Management Team and provide input to the overall strategy and support to the Managing Director of EMEA
- Set direction, provide coaching and training for the Sales executives in your team
- Develop and hire team members for current and future opportunities
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams for the DACH region
- Provide quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the necessary important contacts within Datto’s reselling partner network
- Support and attend in the region partner events
- Build on a sales strategy that aligns to the Datto goals and core values
- Partner with Sales Operations to develop sales territory plans
- Maintain current knowledge of Datto’s products and services
- You have strong leadership and sales experience for a similar software company, and have a proven sales management record with focus on outbound strategy
- 8+ years of experience leading and scaling sales team with consistent track record of meeting and surpassing sales targets
- Experience selling into the SMB sector using standardised processes is a must for the role
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Experience analysing and reporting on metrics and data, compiling reports and delivering on high-level strategy
- Experience shifting easily between high-level strategic and basic operational tasks
- Knowledge on how to organise and build a plan and strategy in a energised environment
- Lead by example mentality
- Skilled at presenting to technical and executive audiences
- Knowledge of common sales systems (Salesforce) is a plus
- Willing to travel
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.