Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers is seeking a Customer Success Associate to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
As a Customer Success Associate, you will support our Enterprise customers. Your main responsibilities are to solidify, expand, and manage relationships with our customers and ensure they see the value of Backupify products. You are also responsible for overall customer wellbeing by building relationships with customers with a view towards renewal, acting as an escalation point for customer issues, looking for upsell opportunities, and sharing customer feedback with the organization. You will report to the Manager of Customer Success.
Does This Describe You:
You care about the customer experience, are an amazing team player, and are achievement focused.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Support the Customer Success Management Team in their goal of building and maintaining valuable, renewable relationships with customers
- Assist with the smooth post-sales transition from sales to success management
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to guide customers through onboarding and share best practices that will help them adopt Backupify products purchased
- Collaborate with the customer support team to manage escalations through to quick and efficient resolution
- Cultivate trusted advisor relationships with customers to use for prospect and marketing references
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service skill
- Enthusiasm for building customer relationships and sharing knowledge
- Enjoy working with the sales team to increase revenue and expand customer relationships
- A desire to work in an energized, growing environment to establish processes to benefit sales team, increase revenue, and improve customer satisfaction
- 4-year college degree
- Experience in Google Apps, Salesforce, and Jira
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.