Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an IT Support Specialist to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
As an IT Support Specialist, you are passionate about delivering robust and reliable systems and services to our internal customers. An essential part of our fast-moving IT team, you'll be focused on providing top-notch on-site and remote technical support to Datto employees. You will be the first point of contact for end-user support and enjoy communicating with people at varying levels of technical knowledge. You will find yourself supporting SaaS apps, desktop operating systems and software, provisioning/de-provisioning accounts and hardware, inventory management, resolving printer issues, or any number of other technology-related issues. You will report to the Internal Systems Manager.
Does This Describe You:
You have a passion for technology, pride in your work, and have a combination of customer service and technical skills!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Provide end-user support, acting as a point of contact for technical issues and escalating as necessary
- Support and manage corporate systems and services that are used by our global workforce
- Support IT policies & standards in a fast-growing company, delivering on IT Service Level Agreements
- Perform basic VOIP phone troubleshooting and setup
- Work closely across multiple departments on IT-related initiatives and projects
- Partner with engineers where IT and production systems cross
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of systems and process in our internal knowledge base
- Provide graceful reaction to high-priority requests with little or no notice, providing clear documentation and follow-through
- Utilize all available resources to solve complex challenges
- Some travel and after-hours or weekend coverage, based on needs
- 2-4 years of experience providing Desktop Support
- In-depth knowledge of advanced troubleshooting on macOS, Windows, Linux, and various lines of business applications including custom web portals, and Microsoft Office
- Experience supporting common SaaS Applications and SSO, including G Suite for Business (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive), Okta, and Slack
- Not afraid to take on a challenge by yourself or with a team
- Experience meeting SLAs and service quality
- Strong interpersonal skills with attention to accuracy
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Windows desktop administration in a domain environment
- Experience troubleshooting conference room technology, including Zoom Rooms
- Pick up new technologies quickly on your own
- Jira (or equivalent) ticketing system knowledge
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.