Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Regional Sales Manager.
Does This Describe You:
You're a creative thinker who has great interpersonal skills and loves a challenge.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Grow the teams' number of new business closed by generating new qualified leads
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads
- 60 - 80 outbound prospecting calls day
- Research and document contact information for existing leads/keeping contact information updated
- Utilize the CRM to ensure activities are documented, opportunities are forecasted and information about the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or Resellers
- Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time goals
- You keep things in order and notice the little details
- Strong computer knowledge
- You know how to juggle tasks and aren't afraid to tackle a project alone
- You know how to relay information base on your audience
- You excel in an energized, achievement-based environment
- Experience remaining calm while overcoming objections
- Bachelor’s degree
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.