Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Recruiter to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
This recruiter collaborates with leaders and managers of the organization to anticipate and meet the evolving needs and to provide the best talent. The position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage ongoing relationships with the hiring managers. You will report to the Direct of Talent Acquisition.
Does This Describe You:
You have a desire to learn, a will-do attitude, and amazing people skills.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Support the full talent acquisition process, applying industry best practices for a variety of positions
- Build the recruitment strategy by identifying and sourcing the appropriate talent for open positions which will include phone screening, interviewing, offer development and negotiation, and closing/offer acceptance
- Post positions to proper external recruitment sources/tools
- Use both social and professional networking sites to identify and source qualified candidates
- Create target lists of companies and candidates
- Thoroughly analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings
- Maintain all relevant applicant and interview data in the applicant tracking system
- Coordinate and confirm interviews
- Interview prospective candidates (via phone, Zoom, or in person) and educate candidates on company process
- Attend career/college fairs, industry meetups, hackathons, networking events, etc.
- Keep aware of market trends and track competitive practices
- Partner with the Director of Recruiting and Management on the creation of status reports and tracking success metrics
- Bachelor Degree Qualified + 2 years relevant experience or 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience direct sourcing/recruiting at a growing technology company or recruiting firm
- You notice the small details when completing a task
- You are dedicated to quality in your work
- You're a phenomenal team player
Note: Only candidates who are Australian Citizens or hold perm residency will be considered.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
AUD 80,000- AUD 95,000