Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Account Executive to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Team Lead of Channel Sales.
Does This Describe You:
You are a creative thinker, a relationship builder, and target focused.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Prospect for and identify new account opportunities to build a pipeline
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations, and manage the customer relationship from lead creation to deal close via face-to-face, telesales, and internet-based tools
- Sell directly to C Level Executives in the SMB, emerging and Intermediate marketplace
- Deliver scalable monthly sales forecast and reports
- Achieve monthly sales goals, metrics, and quotas
- Travel within territory plus regional trade shows
- Oversee Channel sales including coordination of internal resources for resolving Partner and end-user related issues, assignment and follow of sales leads to Partners and find, cultivate and develop new Channel opportunities and
- Partners within our market space
- 2+ years of successful B2B solution sales software experience
- Fluent in a relevant language
- Selling and closing skills, and have proven successful in developing new accounts
- History of successful quota or sales objective completion
- Have a consultative selling style
- Excited by new technologies and a high achiever that excels in all that they undertake with or without guidance
- Experience with short sales cycles and selling into a highly competitive environment
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.