Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a UI Designer to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that enable and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
A UI/Digital Designer at Datto will create beautiful and unique experiences for our marketing site, sub-brands, and external campaigns. You will report to the Interactive Art Director.
Does This Describe You:
You're a team player and a creative thinker.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Collaborate with Interactive Art Director to improve and update Datto’s marketing site, from experience and layout to illustration and asset creation
- Concept unique experiences for campaigns including Datto’s bi-annual conference, Year-in-Review, and Interactive Ransomware Report
- Inject Datto’s new brand identity into the Datto site, blog, and illustration style
- Further, develop our design system of reusable components optimized for usability
- In collaboration with Web Analytics Specialist, work to increase usability and conversion on Datto site through multivariate testing
- Partner with animators and illustrators to develop an interactive editorial style for long-form web content
- Collaborate with marketing, business development, product, HR, etc. to fulfill feature and page requests or updates
- A Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, UX Design or related field
- Knowledge of UI design best practices, trends
- A minimum two years experience in a web design/UI role
- A strong portfolio demonstrating web or product design experience
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to relay information easily is essential for working in our energized environment
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.