Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sourcing Specialist to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We're looking for an energetic and tech-savvy Sourcing Specialist to join our team. Datto’s Sourcing Specialist will support all functions by sourcing and creating a steady pipeline of candidates and putting forward qualified active and passive candidates for Datto’s opportunities.
You will work closely and partner with the Talent Acquisition Partners, Business Partners and Hiring Managers to understand staffing needs, develop and implement, creative sourcing strategies for essential, difficult and visible vacancies and help to hire superior talent.
The Sourcing Specialist will source, assess, and select qualified technical talent to be referred as candidates for open searches including networking and cultivating a talent pipeline. You will report to the Director, Global Talent Acquisition.
Does This Describe You:
You're creative, resourceful and a team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Partner closely with the team to provide a constant flow of qualified candidates for open positions (emphasis on Software Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering, DevOps, Product Engineering, QA, Marketing, Technical Support, and Sales Engineering)
- Partner with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed)
- Create targeted marketing campaigns that are creative and effective in attracting the talent pool
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g., Boolean searches, user groups, social networking, meetups, etc.)
- Measure source effectiveness - conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Develop and/or communicate referral and hiring incentive programs that are effective and engaging
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Manage existing sourcing database(s)
- Track expenses relating to sourcing campaigns to ensure return on investment matches expected results
- Post ads in job boards and other internet venues
- Partner with the Datto’s Marketing team to maintain consistency of branding
- Coordinate referral and renewal campaigns and external events
- Perform additional tasks and projects
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Talent Acquisition Sourcer or similar role
- You know how to relay information and work with team members and candidates at all levels
- Proficiency with MS Office and Excel
- Incredible attention to little things and you keep things in order
- You excel in an energized environment with changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Integrity handling confidential information
- A BA/BS degree
- Experience working with social media platforms to source candidates (e.g., LinkedIn, Indeed, Craigslist) highly preferred
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems and Candidate Management Systems
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.