Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Implementation Project Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
An Implementation Manager provides consulting, project management and process integration services to our clients for them to implement the product suite. This job requires employees to combine their expert product knowledge with the demands of the IT Services Industry to ensure short-term improvement as well as long-term customer retention. You will report to the Manager, Services - America.
Does This Describe You:
You put the customer first and think creatively while being a phenomenal team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage new customer implementations so that the customer is running in the shortest possible amount of time and serve as the primary point of contact between the client throughout the entire implementation process
- Manage multiple client projects while providing both high-level and detailed business process consulting
- Conduct an assessment of customer needs, explain the product features and functionality and how it relates to the business
- Provide consulting and assistance to customers via phone, email, and onsite visits. Establish product specifications for customer installation
- Respond to customer inquiries and direct the resolution of outstanding issues
- Monitor customer utilization and adoption of the software throughout the implementation
- Seek opportunities to sell additional licenses or professional services, and assist with scoping implementation and professional services engagements pre-sales
- Improve processes in the Implementation Management organization
- Expert skills in relaying information to people whether it be written or verbal
- Excellent at keeping things in order, listening and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Project Management (small to medium projects), Implementation or Business Analysis experience
- General business management knowledge
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.