Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Manager of Territory Sales to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We're looking for an experienced manager wanting to join a dynamic sales team while staying hands-on with monthly sales metrics. You will oversee the day-to-day management of our Territory Sales Executives focused on the UK and Ireland region. You will report to the Sales Director, UK & Nordics.
Does This Describe You:
You are tenacious, a leader, and motivated by success.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Manage a sales team of sales professionals to meet/exceed monthly goals: Weekly activity metrics, forecasted opportunities and revenue targets
- Strong sales skills and ability to teach and coach all components of sales to our team members (Prospecting, qualification, through to deal closure)
- Collaborate with other Sales Managers and Sales Director to establish the workflow for attacking outbound and inbound lead generation
- Collaborate with Sales teams to discuss best practices, business and market trends to review qualification approach and maximise opportunities
- Manage the performance and development of the team through proper coaching, development, goal setting, and general direction
- Maintain knowledge of Datto products and how they support our customer's needs, including features, advantages, benefits, and essential examples of usage
- 5+ years of tech sales management preferably in the MSP or software space
- Experience in outbound sales or business development with a record of achievement in a sales management capacity
- Previous experience selling Cloud-based or other SaaS solutions
- You excel in a fast-moving and evolving organisation
- Knowledge of the MSP market
- Knowledge of Google Apps, Salesforce.com, and O365
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.