Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Senior Enterprise Sales Executive to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Director of Enterprise Accounts.
Does This Describe You:
You are upbeat, open to suggestions, and intuitive.
A Look Inside the Job:
- You will build a team of Resellers who engage with Mid to Large enterprise customers and prospects across industry segments
- You will manage closing top accounts and then delivering growth in your region by focusing on pipeline generation, working with the executives, driving demand generation, and building and growing your ecosystem of customers, partners, industry influencers, and prospects
- You will focus on building a pipeline high-growth business franchise while working with an extended team to achieve high-growth metrics
- You will absorb and analyze feedback from the market, and communicate that back to the product team to help guide the product roadmap
- You will build customer executive relationships at the highest levels
- You will manage complex sales cycles including providing coordination and direction to your extended team
- 5+ years in sales leadership in SaaS or PaaS enterprise software with a track record of exceeding annual team quotas and performance targets
- You follow a repeatable process to achieve your success and have leveraged your process to overachieve in multiple roles
- Experience building enterprise and strategic sales teams
- Outstanding interpersonal skills you use to talk to anyone and relay complex ideas and strategies
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accurate pipeline
- A good eye for little details
- Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.