Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Datto is looking for a candidate with product marketing, business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR), and SaaS experience to join a growing team in Boston, MA or Norwalk, CT. Starting from the strategic vision of Datto BCDR products, you will develop content and work with a diverse group of product management, engineering, product marketing, channel marketing, sales and business development professionals to build a market plan for an emerging product. You will then execute against the plan, delivering the required milestones to position, brand, launch and maintain the product as part of Datto’s portfolio. Datto is an exciting and dynamic working environment. Individuals will need to be comfortable working in an unstructured, energized and expanding company. You will be an individual contributor position, though opportunities for growth abound. You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
A Look Inside the Job:
Be a recognized expert for a newly developed continuity product and perform the following activities:
- Rapidly understand the product, customers and its potential in the market
- Develop market requirements to capture the needs and segmentation of channel partners and customers
- Develop a marketing plan to promote the product in this market
- Create the positioning and messaging for the product
- Build and execute a market plan for how to use PR, AR, social media, and other marketing levers to establish and grow product demand and awareness
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Size the opportunity and develop investment plans for return on investment
- Gather and analyze product performance and operational metrics
- Develop collateral and sales tools, including presentations, demos, and competitive write-ups
- Serve as an essential resource to sales and channel marketing for this product
- Business travel of approximately 25 percent yearly is expected for this position
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in business or technology field
- Five years minimum experience in product marketing or product management for enterprise software vendors or IT managed service providers
- An MBA
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.