Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you collaborate with leaders and managers of the organisation to anticipate and meet our evolving needs and discover great people. You will lead on nurturing relationships with prospective talent and manage ongoing relationships with the hiring managers. You will support the full talent acquisition process, applying industry best practices for a variety of positions. We also ask that you are willing to travel. You will report to the Director of Talent Acquisition.
Does This Describe You:
You have a "can-do" attitude, a desire to learn and love being a team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Execute the recruitment strategy by identifying and sourcing the appropriate talent for open positions (emphasis on Software Engineering, DevOps, Product Engineering, QA) which may include phone screening, interviewing, offer development and negotiation, and closing/offer acceptance
- Collaborate with external recruiting agencies to complete the hiring of some requisitions
- Partner with Human Resource Business Partners and hiring managers, taking the lead on external recruitment campaigns in the UK and internationally
- Post positions to appropriate external recruitment sources/tools. Make the most of online advertising, researching and utilising job boards and social media to their full potential. Use both social and professional networking sites to identify and source qualified candidates
- Create a target list of companies and candidates for sourcing
- Thoroughly analyse candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings, maintaining all relevant applicant and interview data in the applicant tracking system
- Coordinate and confirm interviews ensuring a seamless process. Interview prospective candidates (via phone, Zoom, or in person) and educate candidates on company, opportunity, pre-employment assessments
- Completion of all administrative activities to support the recruitment process
- Attend career/college fairs, industry meetups, hackathons, networking events, etc.
- Keep aware of market trends and track competitive practices
- Collaborate with the Director of Talent Acquisition and Management on the creation of status reports and tracking success metrics
- You will have experience managing the full-cycle recruiting process including direct sourcing/recruiting for various open roles at a growing company or recruiting firm
- You want to take on projects by partnering with other departments/managers to help solve recruitment issues/skills gaps
- You are focused on achievements, diligent and have a sense of commitment
- Experience handling various open positions simultaneously
- You pay attention to the little details
- Degree or equivalent experience
- You understand emerging technologies and ATS platforms
- We prefer you have 3+ years of corporate recruiting experience
- Experience direct sourcing/recruiting for roles at a growing technology company or technical recruiting firm
- Knowledge of Greenhouse ATS/Onboarding/CRM
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.