Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Marketing Intern to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will report to the Open Source Expert.
Does This Describe You:
You like to keep things in order and aren't afraid to tackle a challenge by yourself!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Assist with event planning, organisation, and execution
- Assist with travel and venue booking
- Coordinate event giveaways and collaterals
- Coordinate budget allocation and invoicing across the team with the Marketing Manager
- Manage promotional items, ordering and stock count
- Manage event calendar
- Support social media and newsletter
- Assist with Team Administration
- Assist with lead management
- Handle logistics and shipments for on-site events
- Compare lead lists and enter into Salesforce
- Work well as part of a diverse team
- You are passionate about technology
- You understand the channel
- Experience with event planning
- You know how to deliver work on time
- Experience prioritising tasks to fit with the team requirement
- Fluent in German, English skills
- Familiar with office tools (MS office)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.