Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Product Support Expert to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will work in a customer support environment with an emphasis on responsiveness and high levels of customer satisfaction. You will provide support for the Autotask software suite over the phone and in electronic communications. You will answer system questions, and troubleshoot to resolve or escalate all incoming support incidents. You will be asked to provide exceptional service in the industry. You will report to the Technical Support Manager.
Does This Describe You:
You're a creative thinker who's eager to learn and an A+ team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Build ongoing relationships with customers
- Respond to product issues
- Troubleshoot to resolve or escalate support incidents
- Staff the Help Desk per the defined schedule
- Provide PSA education and consultation when needed per the schedule
- Perform ticket triage and first resolution
- Call customers as you manage their incident
- Develop knowledge of Autotask and new core features
- Maintain ownership of tickets until resolved or escalated for further research
- Maintain the ticket backlog per the ongoing communication service level agreement
- Create articles for our customer-facing knowledge base, when related information is not present
- Review potential defects for accuracy and ticket quality for submission to Tier II
- Work a pre-scheduled company holiday(s) when needed
- You love learning about new technologies and applying general and industry-specific knowledge in an energized and team-oriented environment
- One year or more of customer service experience
- Experience in managing and responding to multiple issues in the same period
- Computer literacy skills: file system basics, operating system navigation, conceptual network connectivity, Internet and internet browser literacy
- Amazing interpersonal skills that enable you to appease frustrated or angry customers in a positive, sympathetic, and diplomatic way
- Experience approaching support issues from a training perspective when needed
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.