Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Channel Sales Executive to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Does This Describe You:
You're a team player who's focused and self-motivated!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Look after Datto accounts that haven't bought anything in the past year and are sitting on 1-3 devices
- Call through the base of 200 or so customers and re-motivate them to pick up their partnership with Datto
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals via growing these Partners
- Develop a pipeline and close business through solution selling
- Responsible for developing great relationships with existing channel partners/resellers to raise revenue
- Help drive customer satisfaction with channel partners
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help generate new opportunities
- Utilize CRM to ensure activities are appropriately documented, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and adequate information regarding the opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Possess basic computer knowledge
- Able to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honour rules of engagement, and follow policies, processes, and procedures
- Experience in channel sales
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.