Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
We are seeking dynamic, self-motivated individuals to join our sales team in Schaumburg. The ideal candidate will be a strong team player, with professional and confident phone skills. The vital role of the Sales Development Representative will be generating qualified leads, increasing pipeline and driving results.
Does This Describe You:
You're a fast learner who's an enthusiastic team player!
A Look Inside the Job:
- Grow your team’s number of new business closed by proactively generating new qualified leads
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads
- Complete a minimum of 80 outbound prospecting calls a day
- Research and document relevant contact information for existing leads and keep contact information updated
- Utilize the CRM to ensure activities are appropriately documented, opportunities are forecasted accurately, and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director and C-Level executives to SMB and midmarket focused MSP’s and/or Resellers
- Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time goals
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Strong computer knowledge required
- Able to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes, and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional cold-call prospecting using consultative phone skills, including the ability to articulate, inspire, project confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remaining resilient throughout
- Bachelor’s degree
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.