Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a QA Engineering Intern to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Does This Describe You:
You're hungry to learn, a techie and a team player.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Testing our core product line including Siris, Alto, AltoXL, DNAS, and Virtual Siris
- Ensuring a quality product and regression free software release
- 1 or more years of experience with: Linux, APIs, KVM, VMWare, Hyper-V, Windows, Mac, Troubleshooting, Agile QA
- Test planning and writing Automation, API, shell scripting, python, and selenium
- PHP knowledge preferred
- Undergraduate Junior (graduating within the next year)
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Charity match program
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.