Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Technical Support Expert to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
A Technical Support Expert candidate at Datto will possess good judgment skills, display a strong sense of urgency when handling customer interactions and have a passion for customer satisfaction. This position is best suited for candidates that thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment and are focused on seeing customer issues through to completion. This person must not be afraid to ask questions and work well with their surrounding teams. There are multiple shifts available to work and occasionally may be adjusted for the needs of the business.
Does This Describe You:
You're a problem solver who's team player and focuses on the customer.
A Look Inside In the Job:
- Develop a high level of customer satisfaction and adherence to partner service level agreements
- Log all customer contact in the support ticketing system, maintaining complete and accurate information
- Develop a strong technical and business expertise of Datto products
- Develop a strong understanding of Datto customer requirements and processes
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure timely responses and resolutions to customer problems
- Work with leadership to improve skill sets and further career development opportunities
- Call Center or Technical Support Desk experience
- Experience supporting Windows Servers, Networks and Workstations
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize tasks and workloads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven by learning new things and the ability to thrive in an environment filled with learning new technologies, including virtualization, cloud computing, ZFS file systems, and the Linux command line
- Experience with Windows volume-based backup software is beneficial
- Knowledge of backup and virtualization technologies and implementation is preferred
- Patience, adaptability, positive attitude, attention to detail, team player and a good sense of humor are a must
- Knowledge of command line interface is a plus (ideally Linux or Unix, Windows is also useful)
We are willing to educate and train the right individual who displays ambition and willingness to learn about new technologies. You must be driven by wanting to provide customers with an amazing experience.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance
- Free lunch every Friday
- Generous paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.