Datto, the world’s leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Commercial Analytics Associate to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Datto is looking to add a Commercial Analytics Associate that will support the Commercial Analytics team.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Fundamental company and industry research, including: valuation, financial analysis, market sizing and participation on internal strategic projects
- Work closely with FP&A and Accounting Departments to determine unit level economics for various product lines (ie CLV to CAC analysis)
- Lead and / or work within team-based project teams to deliver on key commercial analytics analysis that influence and set corporate strategy
- Partner with internal business leaders to support key organic opportunities (for example development of country P&Ls)
- 2-5 years of investment banking, PE, VC or consulting experience
- A Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic record, preferably with an emphasis in finance, accounting, computer science, or economics
- A strong understanding of financial accounting, ideally with 9+ credit hours of undergraduate coursework in the subject
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel, financial modeling, and data analytics (SQL and tableau experience a plus)
- Strong communication skills both orally and written with the ability to concisely and thoughtfully summarize research analyses
- The ability to navigate and effectively operate with a variety of levels seniority within and outside the organization
- High level of maturity and an exceptional work ethic
- Being a self-starter who can take on significant responsibility with little supervision
- Being an inquisitive learner who likes to take on new challenges and opportunities
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.