Position: Product Management, Director
Versatile and entrepreneurial product leader with a successful record in strategizing, defining and executing initiatives, in both Product and engineering leadership roles. Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
Product Manager Job Duties:
- You will manage product lifecycle from end to end - including functional specifications, proposal, product roadmap, implementation, testing, go-to-market strategy, and launch.
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraise new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with engineering and manufacturing.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
Product Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- 5-10 years experience as a Product Manager over a Hardware Device/Product
Experience of the full life cycle development Software Defined Enterprise software from conception to launch
- Experience managing milestones and deliverables of a products manufacturing life cycle and development
- 3+ years in a senior role, managing a product development team
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or related technical field
- Strong communication, technical documentation, and analysis skills.
- Experience delivering Enterprise software software defined products including components of the CX, product design and architecture, back end/cloud, launch and support.
- Strong requirements elicitation, and proven writing skills including the ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences