Datavant is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company with a mission to connect the world’s healthcare data. By eliminating data silos in the healthcare industry, we aim to meaningfully improve care delivery and patient outcomes.
By joining Datavant today, you’re stepping onto a highly collaborative team that is passionate about creating transformative change in healthcare. We look for people who are smart, nice and get things done. We invest in our people and believe in hiring for high-potential and humble individuals who can rapidly grow their responsibilities as the company scales. Datavant is a privacy-first company and we take the security and protection of our product and our customers’ data seriously and we’re pioneering privacy-preserving technology.
Datavant is growing fast. Really fast. As we ramp up, this role will work with Product & Sales to define the commercial strategy and drive new business, whether through outbound campaigns or by developing messaging and content that resonates with our customers. This role sits on the Marketing team.
This role is responsible for identifying and developing the go-to-market strategies for specific use cases for our technology. Specifically, that means:
- With a specific healthcare vertical, conduct internal and external research to identify use cases; understand value propositions, pain points, and how our technology enables our partners
- Design and implement the go-to-market strategy for an identified use case; identify personas, target accounts, and ways to reach decision makers; work with Sales to launch campaigns and refine messaging
- Work hand in hand with Product and Sales to understand our product and customer feedback; shadow Sales on client calls
- Support the team as we grow: build process to better leverage the team, coordinate with sales, and measure success; and proactively identify opportunities to take Datavant’s brand to the next level
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and creative problem solving skills
- Able to operate efficiently in an environment of ambiguity; willing to jump in on variety of projects
- BA/BS degree with strong academic credentials
- Previous experience in or passion for healthcare (subject-matter knowledge in life sciences a bonus)