Datavant is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company with a mission to connect the world’s healthcare data. By eliminating data silos in the healthcare industry, we aim to meaningfully improve care delivery and patient outcomes.
By joining Datavant today, you’re stepping onto a highly collaborative team that is passionate about creating transformative change in healthcare. We look for people who are smart, nice and get things done. We invest in our people and believe in hiring for high-potential and humble individuals who can rapidly grow their responsibilities as the company scales. Datavant is a privacy-first company and we take the security and protection of our product and our customers’ data seriously and we’re pioneering privacy-preserving technology.
Datavant is looking for a data partnership business development manager to source new data partners for the Datavant ecosystem and manage the on-going relationship. This role will be part of the Data Sourcing function, which is responsible for bringing data sources into our network and ensuring they are successful on the Datavant platform in linking to data users. By joining Datavant today, you’re stepping onto a highly collaborative team that is passionate about creating transformative change in healthcare. We invest in our people and believe in hiring for high-potential individuals who can rapidly grow their responsibilities as the company scales.
- Build the pipeline of new data partners for the Datavant ecosystem and own the engagement cycle, from initial outreach through to finalized contract, as well as on-going relationship management
- Work closely with the Go-to-Market (GTM) and Customer Success teams to ensure proper training on and accurate representation of data partners’ data
- Be a subject matter expert on questions from internal team members or data users about the data partners available in Datavant’s ecosystem
- Act as an escalation point for operational issues with your book of data partners as identified by Implementations or Product teams
- Advocate for the needs of data partners by influencing cross-functionally with Implementations, Product, and Engineering teams
- Proactively drive the adoption of new products and tools developed for data partners with your book of business
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assist with strategic landscape analysis of the next frontier of data categories and data partners to bring into the Datavant ecosystem
- Participate in and ultimately help lead data strategy discussions with healthcare clients
- Proactively identify areas of improvement, both within Data Sourcing and as it relates to cross-team interactions, and take ownership for driving improvement initiatives
- Contribute to improving processes, standardization, and metrics for the Data Sourcing function
- 3+ years in the healthcare industry, preferably in a business development or partnerships role related to real-world data initiatives
- Experience structuring win-win partnerships and leading the contracting process
- Unwavering focus on delivering delight to existing customers and prospects
- Clear and crisp verbal and written communication skills, with keen ability to clarify and summarize complex ideas
- Confidence in presenting to C-suite executives
- Excellent interpersonal, cross-functional leadership, and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to be a self-starter who can identify new areas of improvement and growth opportunity
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and is willing to hustle to get things done
- Willingness to travel