Datavant is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company with a mission to connect the world’s healthcare data. By eliminating data silos in the healthcare industry, we aim to meaningfully improve care delivery and patient outcomes.
By joining Datavant today, you’re stepping onto a highly collaborative team that is passionate about creating transformative change in healthcare. We look for people who are smart, nice and get things done. We invest in our people and believe in hiring for high-potential and humble individuals who can rapidly grow their responsibilities as the company scales. Datavant is a privacy-first company and we take the security and protection of our product and our customers’ data seriously and we’re pioneering privacy-preserving technology.
Datavant is growing fast. Really fast. As we ramp up, the Marketing team works with Product & Sales to define the commercial strategy and drive all new leads, whether through outbound campaigns or by developing messaging and content that resonates with our customers.
As a member of the Marketing team, you’re an extremely bright and energetic generalist with a diverse skill set. You’re eager to help craft Datavant’s story and develop thought leadership in the health data space, but also love taking an analytical, data-driven approach to problems. You have the intellectual curiosity to develop a deep understanding of the market and our product and passion for explaining how Datavant makes life better for patients. You bias towards action and are willing to jump in on projects ranging from crafting brand strategy to ensuring webinars are flawless.
- Define our target markets for different linking use cases, and then craft our marketing strategy, value proposition, and messaging for those markets
- Build crisp, compelling collateral that resonates with our customers, articulates the value we bring to our partners, and strengthens our position as thought leaders
- Develop creative strategies for thought leadership and lead generation, from blog posts and op-eds, to webinars and events
- Work cross-functionally with Product & Sales to deeply understand our product and its use cases, then develop, implement, and measure go-to-market strategies
- Support the team as we grow: build process to better leverage the marketing team, coordinate with sales, and measure success; and proactively identify opportunities to take Datavant’s brand to the next level
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and creative problem solving skills
- Able to operate efficiently in an environment of ambiguity
- BA/BS degree with strong academic credentials
- All experience levels encouraged to apply - we’re looking for both junior and senior team members
- Demonstrated interest in marketing, sales and/or operations
- Experience interacting with and presenting to external clients
- Passion for healthcare and/or building world-class software
- Subject-matter knowledge in one healthcare vertical