Datavant is the ideal place to start your career if you’re optimizing for learning, impact, and exploring the world of tech and startups. We’re full of people with an insatiable desire to learn & grow, hustle, and get things done in order to improve healthcare. We operate like a startup and enjoy the resources of a more mature company. Founded in fall 2017, we have already raised $40 million, acquired a company, launched a software-as-a-service (SAAS) product, delivering value to paying customers, and we’re building a world class team and culture.
For new grads and early career professionals, we offer mentorship (including from senior leaders -- some of the top technologists in Silicon Valley), and the right balance of responsibility, autonomy, and guidance to ignite your career in tech.
The Entrepreneurial Rotational Program will provide an overview of the company while empowering you to flex your interdisciplinary skills across multiple groups and functions.
What does it take to succeed:
Ambition, rapid personal growth and for rapid growth of the company, humility, curiosity, hard work, and an ability to handle lots of ownership.
How you’ll grow:
- On your first day, you’ll get a few key projects - you’ll own these from scoping to execution
- You’ll have as much (or, more!) responsibility as you can handle
- This is the highest growth role a top graduate could attain
- This is a customized rotational experience based on your current skills, what you want to learn, and what we need.
Beyond your day to day work responsibilities, you’ll enjoy all the perks of our culture, including competitive board game nights, team hikes, tech talks, and journal clubs. Participants in the Datavant Entrepreneurial Rotational Program will also enjoy check-ins with mentors focused on your individual growth and progress, lunches and training specially designed for your cohort, and unprecedented access to senior leadership to ensure strong support. Our focus on your experience creates a high growth environment perfect for early professionals.
- You’re an organized thinker, who can bring structure to the ambiguous problems we face every day
- You’re a team player, capable of excellent communication across multiple channels and company roles
- You’re reliable, ready to work long hours to achieve the greatness that accompanies the tremendous responsibility we give early employees
- You’re passionate about our mission improve patient outcomes through connecting health data
- You’re entrepreneurial and get excited at being a trailblazer, with an equal willingness to get things done
- You’re goal and growth oriented, with experience driving impact and personal growth through goal setting and follow through
- You’re flexible, ready to extend past your comfort zone to do what it takes to keep our fast growing SaaS startup on track