Datavant is looking for software engineers who love big data, thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, and who share our drive to transform the healthcare industry. In exchange for your time and talent, we'll give you ownership and an unprecedented amount of responsibility from day one.
At Datavant, we believe in learning by doing, so we give you access to our code base on your first day. By the end of your first week, you will have built, fixed (and probably broken!) things in our production code. That’s not only okay; it’s expected. One of our guiding values is "give more responsibility, have fewer rules”.
We’re firm believers in growing our team members. Don’t know our tech stack well? No problem. You’ll work alongside our engineers and enjoy mentorship and guidance from experienced leaders and learn what you need to succeed on the job.
At Datavant, we have a bias toward action. We believe hard work leads to personal and professional growth. We celebrate pushing outside of our comfort zone. To date, we’ve raised $40 million, acquired a company, launched a software-as-a-service (SAAS) product, delivered value to paying customers, and we’re building a world class team and culture. Want to join the team? Here’s what you need:
- Exceptional at writing scalable, production-ready code (tech stack doesn't matter -- it can be learned on the job)
- Strong competence in building and scaling data flows
- Great at working with non-artificial intelligence: good team player, and exceptional communicator
- Passionate about building a big business that transforms the healthcare industry
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excited about the ambiguity of an entrepreneurial, rapidly growing company, and able to juggle many projects and responsibilities
Note: We are building out our team of both senior and junior engineers. All levels of software development experience are welcome to apply.