Datavant views successful partnerships as a core strategic competency to achieve our vision of uniting all health data. We are looking for an experienced relationship pro who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and shares our drive to transform the healthcare industry.
This role will:
- Own, manage and grow our largest and most strategic accounts
- Drive a cross-functional role working closely with Engineering, Business Development, and Product to develop program solutions that establish, expand, and deepen these relationships
- Manage workflows, provide technical guidance, and be your clients’ main advocate for driving forward solutions that will cement Datavants’ partnerships
- Work closely with partners and Datavant’s teams to identify new opportunities where Datavant can add value and solve technical challenges
- Act as a technical consultant externally and internally, working with Datavant engineering, product, and business development teams
- Execute data solutions for clients, bridging the gap between Datavant products and client use cases
- 5-10 years partnership manager experience.
- Enterprise or Strategic account management experience a plus
- Extremely strategic, entrepreneurial, self-sufficient, and self-driven
- Scrappy attitude, willingness to take on stretch goals
- Passionate about building a business that transforms the healthcare industry
- Good team player and exceptional communicator internally and externally
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to juggle many projects and responsibilities
- Desire to work in San Francisco.