Datatron is a cutting-edge, MLOps / ModelOps platform for machine learning model deployment, life-cycle management, and governance. Our vision is to give enterprises experience the tremendous benefits of AI by giving them state-of-the-are MLOps toolsets that are typically found in the large cloud players. We are defining the future of model operations and we are just getting started. We are committed to models coming to life in production, and most importantly, stay alive and accurate.
As more and more enterprise companies begin AI programs and leverage Machine Learning to help improve customer experiences and revenue, the opportunity has massive growth potential. Datatron is primed to capitalize on this opportunity. We have built a platform that has already solved major AI/ML pain points for Fortune 100 enterprise brands like Comcast and Domino’s. Datatron helps businesses get more AI/ML models into production faster, delivering business value in less time while providing critical governance for models in production.
Respected industry analysts like Gartner, who have surveyed the competitive landscape, have indicated that Datatron’s product is at the vanguard of the pack. Backed by world-class tier-1 investors. We have proven value, demonstrated by our Fortune 100 clientele. We are in a growth phase and are scaling out teams across the company.
As a Backend Engineer aiding in the design and development of our platform, there is no limit to the impact you can have on the business. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical software and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance, and security.
Core Responsibilities and Technical Skills
- Develop and maintain stateless services within a microservice architecture
- Design and implement key components of a highly-scalable, distributed system built to handle petabytes of data
- Analyze, implement, and support requirements from product development, ranging from traditional application development to more specialized, data science-driven feature
- Strong ability with version control system (we use git)
- Familiarity with microservice architecture and tools (we use Kubernetes, Docker)
- Strong computer science fundamentals, with focus on performance and scalability
- Experience developing backend components with distributed computing at scale
- Self-starters who are excited by the prospect of owning, maintaining, and determining the direction for entire subsystems of a complex software platform
- Experience with distributed key-value stores and issues affecting performance and reliability (we use Redis)
- Experience with relational database management systems (RDBMS) (we use Postgres)
- Experience using high-throughput, distributed message queuing systems (we use Kafka)
- Hands-on development with Scala, Apache Spark, and the Hadoop ecosystem in general
- Understanding of developing distributed machine/deep learning systems
What We Offer
- A culture of growth with the room to learn
- Medical/dental/vision insurance plans
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% remote work options
- A talented team around you equally committed to success
- Gym reimbursement
For more info, please visit www.datatron.com
Datatron is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity very highly at our company. For us, diversity is the true key to innovation and everyone in the Datatron family is equally embraced for their unique perspective and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.