As more and more enterprise companies begin AI programs and leverage Machine Learning to help improve customer experiences and revenue, the opportunity has massive growth potential. Datatron is primed to capitalize on this opportunity. We have built a platform that has already solved major AI/ML pain points for Fortune 100 enterprise brands like Comcast and Dominoes. Datatron helps businesses get more AI/ML models into production faster, delivering business value in less time. Our founder was on the early team at Lyft and helped develop the “Surge Pricing” model and scaled “Stories” at Snapchat. Respected industry analysts like Gartner, who have surveyed the competitive landscape, have indicated that Datatron’s product is at the vanguard of the pack. Our team is small, but our might is large.
We are spinning up our demand generation flywheel and need an aggressive SDR to come in and drive product demos from a Target Account List (TAL) for our Sales leadership to close.
This is a ground-floor opportunity. As the first Sales Development Representative at Datatron, you will be instrumental in our growth. You will develop AI/ML knowledge through mentorship and training from our leadership. This role has the potential to grow into an Account Executive position and eventually build and grow the sales organization. The demands are high to match the opportunity, and the sky is the limit.
- Develop and execute cold calling and email campaign strategies to identify stakeholders and decision-makers within a Target Account List to qualify potential customers for our SaaS and on-Premise technology
- Qualify outbound opportunities and develop a strong demo pipeline for sales resources via phone and email communications
- Leverage HubSpot CRM and/or tool of your choice to track pipeline stages, outreach, & comms
- Meet weekly and monthly quotas for MQL and SQL leads to ensure demo goals are met
- Empower Fortune 1,000 companies with MLOps technology to drive revenue, cut costs, and operate efficiently
- Learn and maintain knowledge of the enterprise artificial intelligence and machine learning space, competition, and industry trends
What Success Looks Like:
- Bachelor’s degree with a solid academic record
- Ambition and drive to make Datatron a market leader versus an also-ran in the nascent MLOps space
- High level of Integrity - You say what you do, and you do what you say
- Strong communication skills and the ability to quickly articulate Datatron’s value proposition by condensing highly technical concepts into easily digestible phrases
- Self-starter with the ability to define goals, build a tactical strategy and consistently execute against this to meet or exceed targets
- Sales training, pre-call planning, or SaaS software experience is a plus - AI/ML experience not required.
Our Benefits Include:
- Work in the City - You probably live here already, so why not! :)
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Lunch provided daily (and dinner when required!)
- Abundant snacks and drinks
- Dedicated, heavily discounted parking and Clipper Direct
- Gym reimbursement
- Weekly happy hours and monthly company outings
- $10k referral bonuses, because after we hire you, we’d love to hire some of your friends!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity very highly at our company. For us, diversity is the true key to innovation and everyone in the Datatron family is equally embraced for their unique perspective and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Datatron is committed to the safety of its colleagues and clients. Given the current status of the COVID-19 pandemic and our current requirement to be in the office physically 3 days a week, we require all employees to show proof of vaccination against the virus. Datatron is committed to following the guidelines set out by the CDC and EEOC. For more information, please see here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html and here: https://www.eeoc.gov/coronavirus