Datatron is currently hiring for a contract senior technical recruiter who will be responsible for the entire recruiting lifecycle, including sourcing and screening candidates, compensation negotiations, and deployment of candidates. Manage and negotiate candidate job offers, including salary and compensation. Ensure compliance with recruitment policies, standards, and regulations.
You will use your technical knowledge to hire candidates to join our engineering, sales and data science teams. Use your negotiation skills to help us staff bright and talented people who are looking to make an impact in our fast-paced environment. Grow our company and your career will grow along with it.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs
- Keep hiring managers and senior leadership apprised of pipeline, potential challenges, and develop strategies to address recruiting gaps
- Review job orders and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements
- Search for job candidates using various sources such as internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, recruiting firms or employee referrals
- Select job applicants, confirm their qualifications and refer them to hiring team, making recommendations when appropriate
- Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training and education, and inform them of the position’s duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits and working conditions
- Analyze employment data related to the position and create reports based on your findings
- Advise management on implementing, organizing and preparing recruiting programs while providing them with training on interviewing, counseling techniques, performance appraisals or documentation of performance issues
- Schedule phone screen and coordinate on-site interviews
- Contact applicants to inform them of their application statuses and conduct background or reference checks on job applicants, particularly those who will be given job offers
- Closing candidates
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong negotiation, social aptitude skills and the ability to build good relationships
- Strong organizational and follow through skills
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Demonstrate the ability to understand technical job descriptions
- High attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of experience as an internal recruiter
Good To Haves:
- Coursework in business, human resources, psychology, information technology or a technical field
- Previous work experience in sales, research, operations, customer service, information technology, administration or other related jobs
Our commitment to diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.