Do you believe ensuring that AI models are available and working correctly is even more critical than other software? Are you interested in joining a startup early enough to really innovate while building on a wave of already proven success? Would you like to be part of an AI market seeking independence from big toy workbenches and cloud roadmap promises?
What You Will Do
As a Senior Software Engineer on our team, you will be part of a small agile pod developing differentiating product features for our ML Ops platform. You will work closely with our designers to simplify the expertise necessary for customers to validate, deploy, and govern their models, as well as help to ensure that the user interfaces developed are consistent with atomic specifications. As a technical leader, you will set expectations for code quality and good design patterns for use of front end languages, advise our junior engineers, and help play integrator for the team. You will be a go-to person for ross-cutting concerns and deep refactoring, and occasionally be the hero who figures out why mysterious bugs happen.
What Would Help Us
- Having built reusable component libraries driven by design language for your applications
- Being comfortable with infrastructure such that you can deploy and configure independently
- Prior experience with data visualization, either homegrown in D3, or embedding with things like Qlik Sense or Power BI
- If you have developed against managed cloud services in AWS, Azure, or GCP on occasion
- Knowing how to handle field-level encryption, secure web sockets, and identity federation
- An informed viewpoint on how to handle complex, operational user flows in simplest terms
- Of course, having experience with ML or ML-based applications would be great but isn't required
What We Offer
- A culture of growth with the room to learn
- Medical/dental/vision insurance plans
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% remote work options
- A talented team around you equally committed to success
- Gym reimbursement
At Datatron, we create technology for the growing number of companies recognizing the need to ensure reliable machine learning as part of their operations, aiding them with the implications of making their proliferating models available and observable. We don't believe only proprietary software or public clouds should make this possible, nor should they dictate what metrics are available to evaluate model effectiveness. We provide customers with their own distributable version of our Kubernetes, Python and React developed platform, and with this, they achieve well-governed model ops, making it easy to catalog, validate, deploy, scale, and continually measure performance for degradation or error...all agnostic to what the model was built with. As the world becomes more reliant on AI to make decisions and draw conclusions, we fill a critical and widening gap today between the models that customers build and train, and the versions that end up fitting their business expectations, while also providing the means to continually assess that they are remaining reliable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity very highly at our company. For us, diversity is the true key to innovation and everyone in the Datatron family is equally embraced for their unique perspective and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Datatron is committed to the safety of its colleagues and clients. Given the current status of the COVID-19 pandemic and our current requirement to be in the office physically 3 days a week, we require all employees to show proof of vaccination against the virus. Datatron is committed to following the guidelines set out by the CDC and EEOC. For more information, please see here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html and here: https://www.eeoc.gov/coronavirus.