Datatron is a cutting-edge, MLOps / ModelOps platform for machine learning model deployment, life-cycle management, and governance. Our vision is to give enterprises experience the tremendous benefits of AI by giving them state-of-the-are MLOps toolsets that are typically found in the large cloud players. We are defining the future of model operations and we are just getting started. We are committed to models coming to life in production, and most importantly, stay alive and accurate.
As more and more enterprise companies begin AI programs and leverage Machine Learning to help improve customer experiences and revenue, the opportunity has massive growth potential. Datatron is primed to capitalize on this opportunity. We have built a platform that has already solved major AI/ML pain points for Fortune 100 enterprise brands like Comcast and Domino’s. Datatron helps businesses get more AI/ML models into production faster, delivering business value in less time while providing critical governance for models in production.
Respected industry analysts like Gartner, who have surveyed the competitive landscape, have indicated that Datatron’s product is at the vanguard of the pack. Backed by world-class tier-1 investors. We have proven value, demonstrated by our Fortune 100 clientele. We are in a growth phase and are scaling out teams across the company.
As a Senior Product Designer on our team, you will help us to develop new collaborative features helping unite different teams across an enterprise responsible for governing intelligence services. You will translate epics and customer feedback into design mocks, enhance personae definitions and run point in managing a design system for the product team. You will build rapid prototypes so as to quickly gather feedback from key subject matter export advisors and customer stakeholder users, iteratively distilling a complex practice into simple, guided flows which highlights needed information for decision making.
What Would Help Us
- 4+ years of your life spent focused on interaction design, design language, usability & accessibility, and user research
- Pre-existing expertise with Figma, or quick ramp up based on use of Invision, Axure, or Sketch extensively instead
- A background in operational tools, business process workflows, or software lifecycle management applications
- Having clear past projects which were highly data driven, requiring visualization and tiering of information
- Comfortability with the risk of proposing new ideas and using unorthodox thinking without fixation or entrenchment
- Ability to holistically understand use cases from end to end and adapt common patterns to enable them
- A portfolio of prior examples that help us understand your expression of design thinking and style
- Developing demonstrable scenarios which can be used for sales and marketing content
What We Offer
- A culture of growth with the room to learn
- Medical/dental/vision insurance plans
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% remote work options
- A talented team around you equally committed to success
- Gym reimbursement
For more info, please visit www.datatron.com
Datatron is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity very highly at our company. For us, diversity is the true key to innovation and everyone in the Datatron family is equally embraced for their unique perspective and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.