Do you believe ensuring that AI models are available and working correctly is even more critical than other software? Are you interested in joining a startup early enough to really innovate while building on a wave of already proven success? Would you like to be part of an AI market seeking independence from big toy workbenches and cloud roadmap promises?
What You Will Do
As a Senior UX Designer on our team, you will help us to develop new collaborative features helping unite different teams across an enterprise responsible for governing intelligence services. You will translate epics and customer feedback into design mocks, enhance personae definitions and run point in managing a design system for the product team. You will build rapid prototypes so as to quickly gather feedback from key subject matter export advisors and customer stakeholder users, iteratively distilling a complex practice into simple, guided flows which highlights needed information for decision making.
What Would Help Us
- 4+ years of your life spent focused on interaction design, design language, usability & accessibility, and user research
- Pre-existing expertise with Figma, or quick ramp up based on use of Invision, Axure, or Sketch extensively instead
- A background in operational tools, business process workflows, or software lifecycle management applications
- Having clear past projects which were highly data driven, requiring visualization and tiering of information
- Comfortability with the risk of proposing new ideas and using unorthodox thinking without fixation or entrenchment
- Ability to holistically understand use cases from end to end and adapt common patterns to enable them
- A portfolio of prior examples that help us understand your expression of design thinking and style
- Developing demonstrable scenarios which can be used for sales and marketing content
What We Offer
- A culture of growth with the room to learn
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% remote work options
- Gym reimbursement
- 401k plan
- $10k referral bonus after we hire one of your friends
At Datatron, we create technology for the growing number of companies recognizing the need to ensure reliable machine learning as part of their operations, aiding them with the implications of making their proliferating models available and observable. We don't believe only proprietary software or public clouds should make this possible, nor should they dictate what metrics are available to evaluate model effectiveness. We provide customers with their own distributable version of our Kubernetes, Python and React developed platform, and with this, they achieve well-governed model ops, making it easy to catalog, validate, deploy, scale, and continually measure performance for degradation or error...all agnostic to what the model was built with. As the world becomes more reliant on AI to make decisions and draw conclusions, we fill a critical and widening gap today between the models that customers build and train, and the versions that end up fitting their business expectations, while also providing the means to continually assess that they are remaining reliable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity very highly at our company. For us, diversity is the true key to innovation and everyone in the Datatron family is equally embraced for their unique perspective and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Datatron is committed to the safety of its colleagues and clients. Given the current status of the COVID-19 pandemic and our current requirement to be in the office physically 3 days a week, we require all employees to show proof of vaccination against the virus. Datatron is committed to following the guidelines set out by the CDC and EEOC. For more information, please see here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html and here: https://www.eeoc.gov/coronavirus.