Datatron is a cutting-edge, MLOps / ModelOps platform for machine learning model deployment, life-cycle management, and governance. Our vision is to give enterprises experience the tremendous benefits of AI by giving them state-of-the-are MLOps toolsets that are typically found in the large cloud players. We are defining the future of model operations and we are just getting started. We are committed to models coming to life in production, and most importantly, stay alive and accurate.
As more and more enterprise companies begin AI programs and leverage Machine Learning to help improve customer experiences and revenue, the opportunity has massive growth potential. Datatron is primed to capitalize on this opportunity. We have built a platform that has already solved major AI/ML pain points for Fortune 100 enterprise brands like Comcast and Domino’s. Datatron helps businesses get more AI/ML models into production faster, delivering business value in less time while providing critical governance for models in production.
Respected industry analysts like Gartner, who have surveyed the competitive landscape, have indicated that Datatron’s product is at the vanguard of the pack. Backed by world-class tier-1 investors. We have proven value, demonstrated by our Fortune 100 clientele. We are in a growth phase and are scaling out teams across the company.
As a Principal Software Engineer on our team, you will be have the opportunity to range from technical to solution to integration architecture, and help our senior and junior engineers to follow strong application design, distributed systems, and dependency management. You will play integrator for builds and releases, and identify improvements to SDLC automation based on your familiarity and research with new tools and techniques. You will also understand our functionality with enough expertise to work closely with customer technical staff when needed, to answer questions or escalated issues from our Customer Success team, or to guide implementation for new customer evaluations. Additionally, you will collaborate with data scientists and product designers to rapidly prototype new platform capabilities or user features, as well as handle hands-on coding for deep refactoring or cross-cutting sub-systems.
- Someone with the breadth that 8+ years of coding brings, spending quality time at more than one end or tier of the stack
- People who also like being hands on with software infrastructure, particularly Kubernetes, Terraform, Airflow, Postgres and NGINX
- People who have built APIs that were really used as APIs, and not just for the UI to do its job
- You having some practical experience with performance optimization across distributed or elastic services
- Use of AWS, Azure, or GCP managed services on occasion
- Integrating Redis, Postgres, Mongo and Kafka better with our platform as we keep extending our use cases
- Of course, knowing something about ML and data science, but that's not necessarily required
What We Offer
- A culture of growth with the room to learn
- Medical/dental/vision insurance plans
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% remote work options
- A talented team around you equally committed to success
- Gym reimbursement
For more info, please visit www.datatron.com
Datatron is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity very highly at our company. For us, diversity is the true key to innovation and everyone in the Datatron family is equally embraced for their unique perspective and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.