Datatron provides a unified platform for managing and governing all of ML, AI, and Data Science production models. Datatron is quickly defining an industry and a category. We are a well-funded pre-Series A company with C level traction at global enterprises and financial institutions. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do.
We have validated our technology in a few Fortune 100 companies. We are becoming well known for being a great solution in our market, delivering a well-designed enterprise software solution to our target executive personas in Fortune 500 companies (e.g., CDO/CIO/CTO/Head of AI).
This is a ground floor opportunity where the “flywheel” is beginning to kick in, and you will be critical in propelling it to reach its potential by helping us reach many more customers while building our brand. Looking for candidates who have a hunger to shape an industry in its infancy while building a world class brand. We are looking for a product manager to be responsible for the executions of end-to-end processes.
As a leader in product marketing, you will drive the overall positioning and messaging, develop marketing content and collaterals, competitive analysis, and conduct sales enablement. You will be expected to work closely with the various teams to deliver on go-to-market plans and communicate Datatron’s unique value proposition across different use cases.
You will need to have product marketing experience with relevant enterprise software, working closely with sales, marketing, product management to deliver products to market. You will need to be hands-on and be accountable for the quality of your work including content creation, writing of blogs, white papers, and presentations.
- Working closely with the leadership team to design go-to-market strategies. Identify target markets, customer goals, challenges, buying behaviors.
- Drive market thought leadership and education of machine learning operations (MLOps) and skillfully differentiate against the multitude of misinformation.
- Launch new products and releases while coordinating resources across the company
- Collaborate with the outbound marketing team to generate actionable sales pipeline including occasionally helping to quality potential leads.
- Create outbound marketing materials including white papers, blogs, presentations, data sheets, web content, social media, sales tools, webinars, and training materials
- Understand the major competition in the space and help go-to-market team device smart differentiation that highlights key value propositions for customers
- Be the go-to-person supporting industry analyst briefings
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent desired, MBA highly preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product marketing in a fast-paced, B2B technology product
- A technical aptitude and intellectual curiosity for technology including machine learning, cloud
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of growing new products in enterprise B2B tech products
- Ability to translate technology features into business benefits
- Experience interacting with and presenting to customers and industry analysts
- Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking. Demonstrated ability to develop creative / non-traditional solutions
- Strong leader, self-starter, and proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment
- Familiar with integrated marketing and demand gen tactics
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools
- Previous experience in AI/ML products or solutions
- Experience in cloud infrastructure including AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, and on-premises platform
- Working knowledge in containers technologies including Docker
Our benefits include:
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Lunch provided daily (and dinner when required!)
- Abundant snacks and drinks
- Dedicated, heavily discounted parking and Clipper Direct
- Gym reimbursement
- Weekly happy hours and monthly company outings
- $10k referral bonuses, because after we hire you, we’d love to hire some of your friends!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity very highly at our company. For us, diversity is the true key to innovation and everyone in the Datatron family is equally embraced for their unique perspective and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.