Our world relies on AI more and more each day. But what does it actually mean for AI to be ‘reliable’? As you consider the question, are you finding that the rabbit hole grows deeper and deeper? Does it intrigue you as both a necessary and valuable question for people to answer? If so, we’d love to meet you.
At Datatron, we create technology to help the growing number of companies sprinting towards reliance on machine learning as part of their operations. Our combination of model ops and governance products ensure machine learning artifacts created by our customers are easy for them to deploy, highly available, and continuously measured for target performance...regardless of how they were developed. We help them guard against bias and drift, safely manage the release of new versions, and alert them to potential issues as they arise. We take pride in the unique, agnostic platform we provide and believe we are contributing to the cause of ethical AI; after all, can it fundamentally be ethical if you cannot rely on it?
As a Frontend Engineer on our team, you will be developing the necessary workflows and interfaces for customer data scientists, dev ops and machine learning engineers to handle a variety of operational tasks required for deploying and operating AI in production. You will work closely with our designers to simplify the expertise necessary and give users the tools to respond quickly to problems, as well as responsibly manage change and monitor performance. Quickly you will gain insight into the practices of enterprise data science teams and find ways to make their collaboration with other technical teams or peer groups more efficient and painless, so that tasks which currently take weeks and months of effort for each model take hours or days instead, all thanks to you.
We’re looking for people who have:
- An ability to move beyond the IDE, helping with usability, interaction, and information architecture
- Built reusable component libraries and design language systems for their applications
- Previous projects requiring embedded data visualization using d3, Power BI, or Qlik
- Developed against AWS and Azure services on occasion and deployed on the same
- Worked with encrypted fields, secure web sockets, and incorporated Kerberos into their stack.
- Some knowledge of popular design tools like Invision, Sketch, Axure and Figma
- A willingness to adapt, are passionate about user experience, and capable of working independently, putting in extra effort when necessary, as we are an early stage startup
Our benefits include:
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Lunch provided daily (and dinner when required!)
- Abundant snacks and drinks
- Dedicated, heavily discounted parking and Clipper Direct
- Gym reimbursement
- Weekly happy hours and monthly company outings
- $10k referral bonuses, because after we hire you, we’d love to hire some of your friends!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity very highly at our company. For us, diversity is the true key to innovation and everyone in the Datatron family is equally embraced for their unique perspective and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.