Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 3 years
Datatron provides a unified platform for managing and governing all of ML, AI, and Data Science production models. Datatron is quickly defining an industry and a category. We are a pre-Series A company with C level traction at global enterprises and financial institutions. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do.
We have validated our technology in a few Fortune 100 companies. We are becoming well known for being a great solution in our market, delivering a well-designed enterprise software solution to our target executive personas in Fortune 500 companies (e.g., CDO/CIO/CTO/Head of AI).
This is a ground floor opportunity where the “flywheel” is beginning to kick in, and you will be critical in propelling it to reach its potential by helping us reach many more customers while building our brand. Looking for candidates who have a hunger to shape an industry in its infancy while building a world class brand. We are looking for a Solutions Architect to be responsible for the executions of end-to-end sales processes.
- Display deep understanding of Datatron’s products, models, and integration capabilities to engage with key stakeholders in customer organizations
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with prospects and clients throughout sales process
- Successfully combine technical and sales experience with solid business insight to successfully present value of Datatron
- Demonstrate and communicate value of Datatron’s technology to prospects and clients throughout sales cycle - demonstration, proof of concept, design, and implementation
- Assess and identify prospects and clients’ needs to determine how to use Datatron’s product to provide optimal solutions
- Provide technical guidance in troubleshooting implementation of products and effectively answer deeply technical questions
- Be the voice of the customer - providing feedback on how Datatron can better serve our customers
Experience And Skills Required:
- 3+ years of experience
- Ideal candidate should have both technical and engineering background
- Previous experience with pre-sale or have worked with customers in pre-sales environments
- Working experience in containers (Dockers) and Kubernetes
- Working experience with cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) and on-premises
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Experience in data science and machine learning (highly preferred)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Opportunities for growth
- Lunch provided daily
- Always stocked snack bar
- Friday Happy Hours
- Monthly Employee Outings
- Free parking onsite
- Clipper Card Benefits
- Phone reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
Our commitment to diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.