Head of Product Management
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: 10 years
Datatron provides a unified platform for managing and governing all of ML, AI, and Data Science production models. Datatron is quickly defining an industry and a category. We are a pre-Series A company with C level traction at global enterprises and financial institutions. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do.
We have validated our technology in a few Fortune 100 companies. We are becoming well known for being a great solution in our market, delivering a well-designed enterprise software solution to our target executive personas in Fortune 500 companies (e.g., CDO/CIO/CTO/Head of AI).
This is a ground floor opportunity where the “flywheel” is beginning to kick in, and you will be critical in propelling it to reach its potential by helping us reach many more customers while building our brand. Looking for candidates who have a hunger to shape an industry in its infancy while building a world class brand. We are looking for a product manager to be responsible for the executions of end-to-end processes.
Drive and define an industry for machine learning technologies. You will work with different functional teams to guide products from conception to launch. We are looking for someone with strong collaboration, leadership, and entrepreneurial skills who is not afraid to get his/her hands dirty while being a strategic leader in scaling with the company.
- Develop and lead the execution of software and commercial strategies and roadmaps with all functional team leads
- Create and drive product roadmaps with divergent priorities; balancing short and long-term goals and investments to scale rapidly
- Write requirements and specifications to drive product development schedule from design to release
- Experience in driving and implementing agile/scrum development methodologies
- Engage with Marketing, Sales, and Leaderships to develop go-to-market motions
- You listen to customers and can translate customer needs to engineering requirements
- Analyze and understand competitors to advance and drive innovation
Experience And Skills Required:
- Minimum 10 years experience in product management or related experience in enterprise software platforms.
- Technical degree in sciences including computer science, engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to dive deep into technical details when necessary
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excel in a fast paced and dynamic start up environment
- You are hungry to define and dominate an industry
- Previous experience in AI/ML products or solutions
- Experience in cloud infrastructure including AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, and on-premises platform
- Working knowledge in containers technologies
- Function independently and collaboratively as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Master’s Degree in technology, business or related field
At Datatron, we're committed to defining and building the Machine Learning platform that will make models come to life in production en masse. We are defining an industry and a category. Today, we are a pre-Series A company onboarding our first few customers. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do.