Datatron is a cutting-edge, MLOps / ModelOps platform for machine learning model deployment, life-cycle management, and governance. Our vision is to give enterprises experience the tremendous benefits of AI by giving them state-of-the-are MLOps toolsets that are typically found in the large cloud players. We are defining the future of model operations and we are just getting started. We are committed to models coming to life in production, and most importantly, stay alive and accurate.
As more and more enterprise companies begin AI programs and leverage Machine Learning to help improve customer experiences and revenue, the opportunity has massive growth potential. Datatron is primed to capitalize on this opportunity. We have built a platform that has already solved major AI/ML pain points for Fortune 100 enterprise brands like Comcast and Domino’s. Datatron helps businesses get more AI/ML models into production faster, delivering business value in less time while providing critical governance for models in production.
Respected industry analysts like Gartner, who have surveyed the competitive landscape, have indicated that Datatron’s product is at the vanguard of the pack. Backed by world-class tier-1 investors. We have proven value, demonstrated by our Fortune 100 clientele. We are in a growth phase and are scaling out teams across the company.
As Head of Machine Learning Engineer on our team, you will assess and recommend the right ways to measure operational effectiveness and detect degradation, helping to develop configurable governance analytics for models which are necessary to monitor reliability of performance. You will find means to integrate and interact with different providers of data science tools and ML solutions to extend the options available to customer data scientists, as they enter testing and deployment phases, so that tasks which currently take them weeks and months of effort for each model take hours or days instead, all thanks to you. You will also understand our functionality with enough expertise to work closely with customers when needed to demonstrate the software or advise on their use cases, at times assisting our Customer Success team during implementation for new customer evaluations. Additionally, you will collaborate with data scientists and product designers, rapidly prototyping new platform capabilities, algorithms or user features.
What Would Help Us
- At least 5 years of full-time coding, preferably with high proficiency in Python
- Insight into how the operational realities of data science can be better managed and accelerated
- Significant focus in the past on MLOps, building data pipelines, and evaluating libraries
- Previous projects deeply involving Kubernetes and containerization of models
- Developed against AWS and Azure services on occasion and deployed on the same
- Incorporated local data caches for pre-population of features and stateful model support
- Experience with one or more popular machine learning frameworks and workbench products
- A willingness to adapt, are passionate about accelerating model lifecycles, and capable of working independently, putting in extra effort when necessary, as we are an early stage startup
What We Offer
- A culture of growth with the room to learn
- Medical/dental/vision insurance plans
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% remote work options
- A talented team around you equally committed to success
- Gym reimbursement
For more info, please visit www.datatron.com
Datatron is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity very highly at our company. For us, diversity is the true key to innovation and everyone in the Datatron family is equally embraced for their unique perspective and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.