Datatron is a leading unified platform for managing and governing all of ML, AI, and Data Science production models. Our vision is to build the future of model operations and we are just getting started. Datatron is backed by world class tier 1 investors. We have proved our product works and have attracted Fortune 100 companies as customers. Given our growth we are scaling very quickly across the company.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative who is energetic and motivated to join our team. If you’re an upbeat personality and enjoy being on the front lines of an early stage start-up we want to talk to you. SDRs are at the core of our marketing and sales strategies, helping us drive our growth. Your contributions and growth will help fuel our mutual success.
You bring a passion for innovation and the energy to help Datatron Grow. You are skilled at navigating the customer buying process, conveying value and compressing the sales cycle.
- Define a outbound strategy by researching enterprise companies to identify current and future MLOps and AI Governance initiatives
- Effectively communicate with individuals at all levels in the organisation, discussing the value of Datatron to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Creating and executing creative sales/marketing campaigns
- LinkedIn – social selling and lead gen activity
- Manage, organise and update our contacts database
- Consistently work to deadlines and targets
- 2+ years sales or related market/ business experience
- A desire to grow and advance a career in sales
- An intrinsic motivation to continually improve yourself through learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player. Able to take accountability, manage time and priorities well
- Build trusted relationships with prospective customers; delivering exceptional service and experiences
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Must be highly motivated and motivating, metrics and results-driven, and relationship-oriented
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Opportunities for growth
- Lunch provided daily
- Always stocked snack bar
- Friday Happy Hours
- Monthly Employee Outings
- Free parking onsite
- Clipper Card Benefits
- Phone reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
Our commitment to diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.